Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

praise jesus

The wait was ridiculous, but we've done it.

I should not be laughing this hard so early in the morning.

Pico's space adventure Pico's space adventure

very peaceful

what you lacked in the animation department you certainly made up for in the mood, color scheme, design, and music. Specifically what Burial song was this? Excellent work.

Rutger responds:

thanks dude. The song I used was In McDonalds

1-19-08 1-19-08

Wow

It almost hurts me to say this because you've worked half a year on this, but this really isn't that good. I'm proud of you that you've tried really hard on this, and you'll probably get better in future releases.

The graphics were very hit and miss - in some areas they were just awful, but in others they fit perfectly (bad robot parody). You need give more expressions to your characters than to have them just blankly stare around.
Sound was LOUD - I turned my speakers down to the bare minimum and I could still hear it. Tone it down a bit.
Jokes were moderately funny, but as this went on, it started to drag.

NerdvanaStudios responds:

Yeah, I figured that I'd get a lot of complaints about the sounds, and personally I liked the graphics, but that's just one man's opinion. Sorry to disappoint you, but thanks for the constructive criticism.
-The Animator

bee avoider bee avoider

lousy

This wasn't a really fun game to play. you should have made the parameters bigger so the whole environment wouldn't be as cluttered, the pills didn't do much, and any time you hit the sides of the game, the flower would get stuck there ; giving enough time for the bee to attack. Also, the timer went by too slow.

nudity nudity

very neat

holds the honor of being the first flash to have a misleading title.

This was a very nice piece as far as animation goes. It had a VERY nice art style, which reminded me of Dan Yaccancino. Although it was simplistic, the way you animated was beautiful, espically during the time this was created. Another great thing I noticed was all of the interactivity! There were so many things to click even though most didn't do much, but it was still fun to play.

The only bad thing I have to say is that once you figure out how to work the machine, it's nothing more than an advert to your site! Then the satelite shoots you, and it's over.

A VERY high quality advertisement. I'll have to see if nosepilot is still around now.

3d Dragon Test 3d Dragon Test

Alright

Kind of useless since there's no game to go with the graphic. At least the dragon looked nice. the only thing you could have done to make the test even better is to put a background of...something fantasy-like instead of space. Maybe you could make some game with a scrolling screen, and you have to avoid enemies. If you've ever played one of those scrolling levels on Yoshi's Island, you know what I'm talking about.

A good underdog of the week.

Da Napolean Dynamite Song-BETA Da Napolean Dynamite Song-BETA

Eh.....um...

I agree with you, NAPOLEON DYNAMITE ROCKS!

Just that, you don't sing that well......

At least you have some guitaring skills! ;)

Oro N' API - Density Oro N' API - Density

AWESOME!!!!

This is the perfect credit song! I will use this, and a gold record!

Butterfly Butterfly

not awful

although the wing's shape needs to be more symmetrical from the left side to the right side, it's definitely not the worst thing i've ever seen. this looks more like an unfinished drawing to me, if you're as detailed and meticulous about backgrounds and scenery as you are with your butterflies, then I'd give you the scout. keep at it!

Snail Mannnn Snail Mannnn

Great work.

I love the contrast of the orange on the green/blue, along with the design of the creature in the middle. However, the green/blue "waves" beside him are messy; they're clunky and don't really go anywhere, and you could use something in the eyes of the monster, they look unfinished.

BUT this isn't half bad and I'm still glad I scouted you. Looking forward to more.

amelie amelie

stunning

words cannot describe my love for this piece.

Not only is this masterfully illustrated, but the intricate details of the colors & little monsters hiding here and there are things many would not think of. Bravo!