All 4 art Reviews

Butterfly Butterfly

not awful

although the wing's shape needs to be more symmetrical from the left side to the right side, it's definitely not the worst thing i've ever seen. this looks more like an unfinished drawing to me, if you're as detailed and meticulous about backgrounds and scenery as you are with your butterflies, then I'd give you the scout. keep at it!

Snail Mannnn Snail Mannnn

Great work.

I love the contrast of the orange on the green/blue, along with the design of the creature in the middle. However, the green/blue "waves" beside him are messy; they're clunky and don't really go anywhere, and you could use something in the eyes of the monster, they look unfinished.

BUT this isn't half bad and I'm still glad I scouted you. Looking forward to more.

amelie amelie

stunning

words cannot describe my love for this piece.

Not only is this masterfully illustrated, but the intricate details of the colors & little monsters hiding here and there are things many would not think of. Bravo!

monster fighter main group monster fighter main group

wow

Aside from the fact that this is a blurry .jpg, you didn't draw the background, the characters are uninspired, and their features are horrifically out of tune. For example, "Rocky"'s arm looks like there is a malignant tumor growing from it. Muscles don't work that way.

Suggestions: Draw real people before you go off an draw very stylized. You've got to follow the rules first before you break them.