bee avoider bee avoider

lousy

This wasn't a really fun game to play. you should have made the parameters bigger so the whole environment wouldn't be as cluttered, the pills didn't do much, and any time you hit the sides of the game, the flower would get stuck there ; giving enough time for the bee to attack. Also, the timer went by too slow.

nudity nudity

very neat

holds the honor of being the first flash to have a misleading title.

This was a very nice piece as far as animation goes. It had a VERY nice art style, which reminded me of Dan Yaccancino. Although it was simplistic, the way you animated was beautiful, espically during the time this was created. Another great thing I noticed was all of the interactivity! There were so many things to click even though most didn't do much, but it was still fun to play.

The only bad thing I have to say is that once you figure out how to work the machine, it's nothing more than an advert to your site! Then the satelite shoots you, and it's over.

A VERY high quality advertisement. I'll have to see if nosepilot is still around now.

3d Dragon Test 3d Dragon Test

Alright

Kind of useless since there's no game to go with the graphic. At least the dragon looked nice. the only thing you could have done to make the test even better is to put a background of...something fantasy-like instead of space. Maybe you could make some game with a scrolling screen, and you have to avoid enemies. If you've ever played one of those scrolling levels on Yoshi's Island, you know what I'm talking about.

A good underdog of the week.

Newgrounds Information Newgrounds Information

Out of all of the things you could have done...

why the hell would you make one of these? there are enough to fill the grand canyon, and of those there are better. The frequent misspelling, the " Uhh, I don't know what else to put here" filler, and downright FACTUAL ERRORS makes this awful. Not to mention that damn song is so overused.

Newgrounds Pass Newgrounds Pass

Fine game.

For those stuck on 21, the password is that there is no password.

The ending could have been better, and I wish that clicking out of the password box could be easier, because half of the time when I was typing, I had no idea that with each new letter it was erasing the last one.

But this is a good find, but once you beat it, you have no reason to play again.

Cats are lame Cats are lame

Was about to be good...

Now, I like cats, but this was not the reason at all I gave you a low score. The graphics started out pretty good and very detailed. Pretty gross when the cat tore apart everything, but still very detailed. The cat fell over, and then it got bad.

Your production, FastMinute, is a bad idea. A Flash should be expanded upon more than a minute. Actually, it would be a good idea, but you don't excecute it at all right.

All you do is make pointless movies, and then you don't add a story.

Try making fun of yourself next film you make. Trying to combine all of the things a person would want in a movie.

You don't try to expand on your idea, you just put it here because it's easy. I'm just saying, every day, Pbot has to blame flashes and survive flashes. Quit being lazy, you can do much more. ;)

Greenskullkid responds:

Ugh, where should I get started..
The title of my website is entitled FastMinute, not FlashMinute. and you have misunderstood. And if you have saw more then one of my flashes, you would know. So please, fuck off.

how to make a game! how to make a game!

Not bad.

There was a lot of helpful hints to the flash. I bet a lot of people will make new, quality games from this movie! :D However, I thought you could have gone a bit deeper into sidescrolling, other moves of the person, and enemies.

Other than that it was fine.

ELFERRETO responds:

yeah, i am learning about enemies now, once i finish my game i will make the best tutorial ever to be posted on NG MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA, and hopefully itll get another award

MJ face editor MJ face editor

Didn't find it fun...

I thought the idea was good, but it was poorly excecuted. The buttons were crowded, and they didn't do too much. It annoyed me, and bored me too. I don't like Micheal at all, and to stare at his face changing wasn't....quality.

Clicklers! Clicklers!

Lol, addicting

This was suprsingly fun. Very simple too, and everything about it was original, which I liked too. The concept was to basically click little dots, and you'd move on the new level. You might not think it's fun, but trust me, this is an A grade flash.

Save The Children Save The Children

Great Game

This game was very interesting, and very.....original.I never expected something like this.I think two weeks is all you need to make a half/decent flash.Except mine got blammed.....but it was modereately good!

HappyGrave responds:

well thank you.. strange boy:D