Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

praise jesus

The wait was ridiculous, but we've done it.

I should not be laughing this hard so early in the morning.

Pico's space adventure Pico's space adventure

very peaceful

what you lacked in the animation department you certainly made up for in the mood, color scheme, design, and music. Specifically what Burial song was this? Excellent work.

Rutger responds:

thanks dude. The song I used was In McDonalds

1-19-08 1-19-08

Wow

It almost hurts me to say this because you've worked half a year on this, but this really isn't that good. I'm proud of you that you've tried really hard on this, and you'll probably get better in future releases.

The graphics were very hit and miss - in some areas they were just awful, but in others they fit perfectly (bad robot parody). You need give more expressions to your characters than to have them just blankly stare around.
Sound was LOUD - I turned my speakers down to the bare minimum and I could still hear it. Tone it down a bit.
Jokes were moderately funny, but as this went on, it started to drag.

NerdvanaStudios responds:

Yeah, I figured that I'd get a lot of complaints about the sounds, and personally I liked the graphics, but that's just one man's opinion. Sorry to disappoint you, but thanks for the constructive criticism.
-The Animator

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

What more can I say? You guys know you did well.

There are some really smooth animations in there - congradulations on the turnout. Is there going to be a second one? Also, was the only thing that anigen contributed to the project a single picture?

TheBoogley responds:

yeah, but it's a hell of a picture! :D

RWD: 017 RWD: 017

YOU IMPROVED

By leaps and bounds, your art is coming along fantastically. The only problem is that it seemed like you put tons of effort into a part, making it look very well done and then lost the inspiration and made a few frames lacking, then went back to making it up to par again. Enjoy RWD.

Anigen responds:

pretty much this

-A Cry for Help 2- -A Cry for Help 2-

Misguided

Whatever message you conveyed in this movie was destroyed by your actions. You said that there are deserving entries that don't get underdogs or turds because spam flashes cheat or whatever. Therefore, you wanted to stop them from getting an award, but that's ALL you've done.

You know those "deserving" entries that you vouched for? You took the award by cheating - and that deserving entry this week didn't get it. Are you so dense that you couldn't think this half baked plan through?

People have been intentionally trying to get turd since 2002 - it's not going to stop. The spam ones are great. I did get one laugh from your half baked scheme. That's classic.

art in the playground art in the playground

very well done

This is very much like Creature Comforts : interviewing and getting the responses about what the 'little guy' thinks.

These kids were, suprisingly, not annoying and were funny in most cases. They put a very tiny amount of thought into what they were saying, but at least they took you seriously.

Just a question : are you going back there to show this to them?

TommyLM responds:

hopefully this will be shown to the entire school at the end of the year.
i did over 10 minutes of interviewing and these turned out to be the best lines, had to cut a lot of kids out so... i hope they aren't upset

Robotnik Said A Bad Word! Robotnik Said A Bad Word!

proud to have participated

It's jam packed full of glitches, but god damn does Thuberbaer make great movies. As a matter of fact, this movie looks more like it took a day to make rather than three hours!

See for yourself.

Negina responds:

yeh

GG Allin Die when you die GG Allin Die when you die

GG Allin was fucked up

This is the first time I've heard his music, and although it's pretty grim, it's a look into a life that has gone through everything that you do not want to go through. If you read up on the person who did this song, he did stage acts like this (such as having sex with dead animals and the like.)

The flash was poorly animated, though. Too many tweens with lines that were far too thick.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Astounding

Friends, you may never see another work just like this one.

Seeing it normally, it has very cool light effects that would warrant a ten on it's own, a very smooth frame rate and a keen eye for detail. It would be a near flawless stickfight.

However, you MUST use the 1234 keys, the arrow keys, and the mouse to fully enjoy the movie. It's like you're being the director for some kickass action movie. By doing this, you get to see little details left behind from the birds-eye view.